Friday, January 7, 2011

they say it's normal

so i've neglected my blog for quite some time.  its been 2 months.  wait now only 2 months? why does it feel like years?  I can't possibly remember how many things went down for the past 2 months.  good and bad.  high and low.  i've been through it all.

sometimes i wish i was single.  now there's no problem really in my relationship, but some days i just wished i was single?  it seems like I could be doing things that i wouldnt feel as guilty now if i were to do it when im single.  why do boys hit on girls when they know they're taken?  I think i still have some work to do.

when was the last time you felt the puppy love that you once had?
waiting for that special someone to text you back.  holding your phone all the time wishing he'd text you or call you.  or just simply thinking about him everyday

i miss that.  but i think im getting it at the same time.  except..its different.

No comments:

Post a Comment