Monday, May 16, 2011

rollercoaster

life is really like a rollercoaster.  no joke.  one day things are fine, and the next day, something huge can change everything.  I really do think anything can happen.  Mainly cause the most unexpected thing might actually happen in my family, even though it isnt confirmed..yet. I gotta say I am a bit nervous and worried at the same time.  I think its because I dont know what is gonna happen next, and im almost too scare to to find out.  But expect the unexpected..easy to say, but when it comes to doing it, i dont think its so easy.

now all we can do is wait and pray for the best.  Because only God can do something about it.  Or it might be his plan, even though we hope it isnt.  But if it is, we can't change anything about it, because it is his plan, and nothing can be changed.  So for now, we can only hope for the best, and leave it all up to him.

I cant possibly imagine what is gonna happen if it really turns out to be a negative result. and I dont really want to think about it right now, but i guess i cant really stop myself from not thinking about it.  But to see everyone coming together and praying for my mom really touches my heart, and it shows me what brothers and sisters can do for each other within Christ.  Lord, I pray that our prayers will be listened to, we cannot ask for more, but we will obey of what is to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment