Sunday, May 23, 2010

why?

sometimes i do things without putting too much thought into it.  I end up doing something that may hurt someone.  but i didnt intend to.  i like things simple.  i like to be able to find the one i cant trust.  i want to have someone who i can spill my heart to.  But just when you think you found the person, you may be wrong.  I was never positive on everything i see.  I usually think of the negatives first.  I never tend to hurt people.  In fact, some of the times i dont even know how you got hurt.  If i did the things i did, and resulted in you getting hurt. im sorry.  but i never meant to toy with your feelings.  I know how it feels when someone meant to hurt you.  believe me, i still have a scar..somewhere inside my heart.  and that may be the cause of why i did the things i did to you.

a scar in my heart, somewhere deep inside..when will it ever heal?

No comments:

Post a Comment