Friday, September 24, 2010

recovering

i think i am slowly being better.  emotionally that is.

i find myself more at peace now.  i wonder whats happening to me.  I need to learn to deal with stress better.  I have been doing a lot of things, keeping myself busy.

wok school work school seems to be the same pattern everyday, but i will manage to put in some fun and joy in there, just so i wont feel so dull.  i dont want life to feel repetitive.

i think im really gonna try saving up.  there are many things i want to get and places i want to visit.  I am gonna get there. one by one.

i need to make a checklist.  I want to slowly fulfill each of my goals and dreams.

1 comment:

  1. siss!! we are going through the same thing, of course ;] i definitely need to learn how to deal with stress better. my life feels boring and repititive, i know exactly what you mean about wanting some excitiement so that life doesn't feel dull. we oonly have ONE LIFE TO LIVE! might as well live it up, and try and be as happy as possible doing it ((:

    ReplyDelete