"when i see your face, there's not a thing that i would change, cause girl you are amazing, just the way you are"
oh i've been so hooked onto this song lately, Bruno Mars can really sing out the message to this song. Then it makes me wonder, how many guys out there can really appreciate girls for who they really are? And how many can love someone and be committed to someone to the point where love can work through hardships and problems?
If only love was so simple, so easy, so free.
I just want somebody to love, and be loved. If you appreciate me, then i'd appreciate you. I am so blinded maybe i'd even treat you better than you treat me. but hey, this aint how a relationship works, right?
I stand by you, so i expect the same back. The amount of time I put into us, i expect you to appreciate and do the same. I am willing to spend on you, so i hope you at least show me you like what i get. If i plan something, i hope you will like my ideas and enjoy the quality time.
Its always both ways. It's never just a one way thing. If thats what you think it should be, then maybe we were never meant to stay together.
So commit, do your thing, and let's work together
dont try to expect shit back if you aint doing your shit. got it?
No comments:
Post a Comment